Wittner Shoes is a popular high street retailer with more than 60 stores Australia-wide.
They first approached WeAreDigital at the end of 2009 to pitch on the rebuild of their existing online store and set-up the business to compete with other retailers who had expanded aggressively into the digital space.
After winning the business we engaged Wittner in an in-depth Solution Definition phase to capture and document all of the business requirements and define a strategy, platform and approach to deliver a best-of-breed online store.
The resulting website www.wittner.com.au delivers a content platform and commerce functionality that shapes the brand and guides users from product discovery (via search, browse and filter tools) through to an intuitive cart and checkout experience.
Integrating with Wittner’s inventory and loyalty systems, the site runs off real-time stock levels and VIP customers can login to redeem their discounts and earn points on their purchases.
I worked on the pitch team to win the business and was the lead Magento Project Manager responsible for delivering the project from start to finish.
- Running client workshops to capture business requirements
- Solution Definition documentation and sign-off
- Scoping integration project with Wittner’s ERP supplier
- Detailed IA and prototype development
- Managing design and development process
- Project management of VIP microsite
- Testing and bug fixing
- Full training of client on e-commerce platform
- Set-up of retainer team and handover