Market Lane Coffee is a Melbourne coffee institution, with six retail stores, on-site brew and roast classes and a growing Coffee Club subscription service.
They first approached Digital Outlook to move away from a custom e-commerce platform, with the view to shift to a hosted service such as Shopify.
It became clear after the initial requirement sessions that Shopify wasn’t going to support the needs of the business, so after an in-depth Discovery phase we recommended re-platforming onto Magento Community Edition.
Digital Outlook developed a comprehensive solution which goes beyond a standard Magento implementation, with a custom module built to support the Coffee Club subscription service, where customers receive a fresh bag of coffee delivered to their door every two weeks.
- Customers can configure their Coffee Club subscription, selecting the frequency, brew method, bag size and how they prefer their beans (ground or whole), as well as selecting a start date
- Recurring payments, integrated with the Stripe payment gateway
- Customers can login to modify their subscription settings and to pause or cancel their subscriptions
- Coffee Club gift vouchers, which generates a code for the recipient to come back to the site and configure their subscription
- Create subscriptions via the CMS for phone orders and VIPs
- Bookings for brew and roast classes at multiple stores
- In-store and online gift vouchers
- Integrated WordPress Blog
- Custom order emails based on products added to the cart
- Abandoned cart emails