Sportsco is a 30-year-old business, selling sports apparel and footwear via their own stores and across more than 20 franchise stores.
They engaged our services in 2017 to design and build a new website on Magento 2, creating a Digital Flagship store while supporting the store franchise network to drive customers into store. An important requirement was being able to support the website post-launch.
A fresh, mobile-first design and fast performance were the main priorities for the website, while providing visibility on stock levels in stores across the franchise network.
- Mobile first design approach
- Display the full range of products available, highlighting new product drops and colourways
- Check store stock levels across the entire franchise network and email a store
- Additional payment methods with AfterPay, ZipPay and OxiPay
- Integration with ERP system (Magenta) for syncing stock levels, prices, orders and order statuses
- Integration with DotMailer for managing trigger and system email campaigns
- Optimised for SEO
We continue to work with Sportsco on an ongoing basis, performing basic maintenance services and enhancements and new projects to improve the user experience and conversion rates.