For 10 years, SUNSTUDIOS has been at the heart of creative advertising, editorial and photographic art in Australia.
We were tasked with creating a new website to support a multi-faceted business that would become a true representation of the brand.
We partnered with the top Melbourne design agency Lost-Art to create an online experience and platform that would promote the sheer quantity and quality of work that emanates from SUNSTUDIOS, while supporting all of the different business functions.
Magento 2 was selected as the most appropriate platform, with a solution carefully crafted and launched in February 2019.
- A content-led experience, celebrating the best of professional imagery and the practitioners behind the images
- Retina display resolution images and video to bring the content to life
- An online store selling the full range of products, including detailed specifications, supporting content, stock notifications and pre-order functionality
- Powerful hire and quote estimator, allowing users to build their hire lists, set their booking details and view updated rental pricing in real-time
- The Sunroom, a content hub featuring interviews with leading practitioners, tips, tricks and inspiration
- Creation of import profiles so that products, stock and pricing information can be easily imported via spreadsheets
- Fully optimised for SEO
- Successful SEO migration from the old platform to Magento 2
- Cybersource gateway and Decision Manager integration
We continue to support SUNSTUDIOS to maintain and optimise the platform on an ongoing basis.